Saturday 26 July 2008

Ravelry Anniversary

As the title may suggest, all links in this post are ravelry links :)

So I have been on ravelry for a year now and I don't know how I lived without it (although I imagine procrastination was less fun and ran out quicker back in those days!). I love having my stash records with the wondrous location field (so I know where to find a particular ball of yarn ... well, if I've gotten around to adding it!). I love the forums, where I lurk all over the show and get lost in all manners of topics. I love being able to see patterns at the touch of a button and seeing everyone's else's FOs and comments (I read so many projects whenever I'm going to do one of my own!! lol).

So yes, ravelry I love you ... please never leave me! :D

And I have joined up for the Ravelympics and started Team Belfast SnB (I'm also in Team Stashdown). My event is the Sweater Sprint and I will be knitting Knitty's Emerald cardigan in Sirdar Cossack (Emerald colourway). So it's my Double Emerald project. I'll be in Donegal when the Olympics start, so plenty of time for my first ever sweater project.

And to keep a bit of photographic interest around these parts, here's a bad picture of a recently finished object. Can you tell what it is yet?

No comments: